Friday 14 February 2014

Delay in Creativity

Wow! Can it really be October since I've posted?! I'm finding creativity lacking these days. I think it has something to do with the fact that I don't have a proper space to craft in and the clutter we have in the one floor we can currently live in is a bit hard to handle. Honestly, once I have my basement back, this clutter will all have a place to be organized. I'm really looking forward to that. So my goal is to clean up a little bit in the dining room so I can do my crafts and teach some crafts to my lovely 3yo. :) I did do some crafting in December and intended to post about it here but apparently forgot ... this is what happens when busy Christmas season comes, people come to visit, kids get sick and then you take a trip to Mexico. Shoot, I didn't even do a Valentine's craft with the kids this year! We will be back with more creativity soon I hope! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment