Tuesday 22 March 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog. As the name says, this is life as I know it. I'm a teacher become stay-at-home-mom and life is a never-ending journey. What you thought about life changes as you grow and change yourself. Each of us has a beautiful story. That being said, will I always tell "story"? Probably not. Because, even though life's story can be beautiful, you've got to admit it's often also filled with monotony. :) Do you honestly want me to blog about every diaper I change, every new food my baby tries, every snotty nose I have to wipe? Didn't think so. So perhaps sometimes I will blog about new products I discover and love, stores I love to shop at, foods I love to eat/make, creative things I love to do... I guess we will all just have to wait and see what the future brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment