Saturday 28 July 2012

Welcome!

I have started a new blog in an attempt to keep a bit on sanity while being a pregnant stay-at-home-mom of a 2 year old! I love Pinterest. In fact, I love it so much, I'd say I'm addicted to it. I pin a lot. And I love looking at other people's pins - whether I repin them or not. I recently decided I need to actually do something with my pinning addiction so I concluded a blog would work. I plan to go through my pins and try some of them out. After I try them (on my own or with my daughter), I will blog about them. Shoot, if I feel creative enough and/or get inspired, I might even blog about something I did that I just thought of, rather than only blogging about things I've learned on pinterest! :) Here's hoping this blog will grant sanity to me and entertainment to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment